In between regular breaks and with help from OH, I've managed to get my latest quilt sandwiched. I've also decided on the quilting design and have drawn up all my strips of Golden Threads quilting paper. The next stage is going to be harder work, manhandling the quilt under the machine, so it might not get done for a couple of days. However, I'm pretty pleased with how well I managed to calculate the strip widths and I'm looking forward to making a start. I'm going to quilt it with a light yellow King Tut thread called Sunstone. Click on the picture to get a better idea of the design I've chosen.