Friday 19 June 2009

Bramble Patch Outing

I went to the Bramble Patch in Weedon yesterday to see my quilt in the Margaret Every Challenge Exhibition. Well, I went to see all the quilts in the exhibition, but it's always fun to see your own hung up in public. I had a great day out with my quilting chums, we had strawberries and cream at the exhibition and lunch at the Three Shires centre down the road. Of course, it would have been rude not to buy anything ...

My quilt

My purchases!

Isn't this the cutest fabric? I've got to think of a use for it ... !

2 comments:

  1. ermmm, scuse me, did you forget to tell me something (ie new blog) or did I forget to listen when you told me?(gg)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this scalloped border you are doing, that's two quilts now that I am aware of which have it!

    ReplyDelete