Saturday 11 September 2010

Christmas Quilt Along - Calling it a Night

I've been sewing sporadically all day and have got to the point where I need to sew on the borders and mitre the corners. Since I don't want to spend tomorrow morning unpicking, I've decided to call it a night, it's gone 9:30 so I'm not going to push it. I've laid the top out on the floor to get an idea of how it looks, I think it's going to be a good 'un :o). The binding will also be in the red.

I also took a few snaps during one of the torrential downpours, it really was stair rodding! Sewing in the conservatory was the best place to be.



All ready to go in the morning ...

4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful. I love how you've arranged the light and darker greens to give a sort of shadow effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out spectacularly!! What a lot you got done today. This is the best idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of the rain! Quilt looks brilliant too :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt.

    What a great garden you have

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete