Thursday 9 September 2010

The Cardi's Slowly Getting There

I've now finished both fronts and the back for the cardigan, I'd been putting off finishing the top of the second front because it needed some concentration on the decreasing. I must have had a niggle at the back of my mind about the other side which contributed to my procrastination, because I ended up unpicking the top triangle on both of them once I re-read the pattern properly! But, they are now done and look the right size and shape, so it's on with the sleeves. I've done about 8 rows of the first sleeve, they are made completely in the cable pattern, so they're going to take a little while. Or do I cheat and do them in stocking stitch??

2 comments:

  1. That would not be cheating, it would be adjusting the pattern to suit yourself :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just using your creative instincts to make the pattern yours!

    ReplyDelete