Friday 6 April 2012

Cute Box

My quilt group ran a box-making workshop recently, it was lead by one of the group members and it was a thoroughly enjoyable day.  The lady running it was extremely well organised, her husband had cut kits of daler board and we just had to supply fabric and glue.  She had also baked a couple of very yummy cakes, what more can you ask for?  I made a fabric flower for the top of my box from the book Kanzashi in Bloom, it's a very inspiring book and I'll be making more of these I'm sure. 






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous box. I love the colours, and the flower was just the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely beautiful .... no, should be Beautiful, definitely requires a capital letter :}

    ReplyDelete