Thursday, 11 February 2010

A Finish

I've managed to get another quilt finished, this is good because it means I can say I've finished one a month so far this year! It's the strippy quilt we did at club, I'm quite pleased with how it's come out and I've also practised a bit of free machine quilting in the borders. It's about 1.5m square, was made entirely from my stash (that must be a first!). It's all batik fabric, has Quilters Dream Puff wadding and is quilted with a King Tut thread. The eagle eyed amongst you may spot that the shape of the flowers was inspired by this blog's background :o). It'll probably just go into my stash as a sample quilt.


  1. I love your quilting, it looks brilliant, especially your flowers in the borders.

  2. Very impressive and I love the "wholecloth" you have created on the back.