Saturday 13 November 2010

Christmas Quilt Along - November

I'm calling it a night, I'm pleased with what I eventually got done today. I've finished the bag sides and made the closure tab, now I just have to sew the pockets to the lining and put the whole thing together. I'm being a little circumspect with the picture until I know a certain person doesn't read my quilting blog - don't want to spoil the Christmas surprise! The colours in the photo are awful, the reddish colour is actually a fuchsia pink corduroy, the main fabric is a dark blue denim and the embroidery panel is a light blue chambray.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you had fun sewing with all of us today. It sounds like you got a lot finished even if it wasn't all sewing. Feels good at the end of the day, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look nice...I'd love to see the writing but I'm thinking at would give it away to the recipient! LOL...Good work...and I don't blame you for taking advantage of a nice day to work in the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great start! I want to see the finished bag also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great. I hope the recipient doesn't read your blog so we can see it whole

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done you getting so much done along with a session in the garden

    ReplyDelete